1. Basic provisions
(2) The user undertakes not to post any content that violates applicable law or morality. Obscenities, vulgarities, insults, slander and the dissemination of extreme political views are inadmissible. Likewise, contributions of an advertising nature are not permitted.
(3) The provider is not obliged to check user contributions. The provider is not responsible for the content of the contributions, he assumes no responsibility and liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Furthermore, the provider dissociates itself from the content of linked websites.
(4) The provider reserves the right to delete, block or edit entries in the forum at any time and without prior notice.
(5) The instructions of the moderators/administrators shall be followed at all times.
(6) Only one user account per user is permitted.
(7) The registration form shall be truthfully filled in and shall be updated without delay in the event of changes.
(8) The changes made by a moderator or an administrator in the user postings may not be changed or deleted by the users.
(9) Advertising, spam, setting up links for SEO purposes, etc. is strictly forbidden and will be deleted without comment! Corresponding users are blocked.
3. Liability regulations
(1) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times in accordance with the current state of the art. The provider is not liable for the permanent or uninterrupted availability of the website and the forum offered there. The provider expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently.
(2) Insofar as claims are asserted against the provider due to an infringement of the obligations according to § 2 para. 2, in particular due to personal rights violations or infringement of industrial property rights, the responsible user releases the provider from all claims (including legal defense costs) arising in this connection.
4. Exclusion from use
The user agrees that the provider informs the provider about news via the stored e-mail address or private messages.