Status quo and outlook for 2018

• Official Post

Hello,

at the beginning of the year I give a short statement about the status quo and outlook on what the table tennis manager or rather you can expect this year.

Right away: I am very satisfied with the development of the game!

We were able to further increase the number of players with a lot of effort, including financial means, which is really difficult in these times for browser games, such as the table tennis manager. Browsergames have lost a lot of popularity and go offline in a row, the competition with much more action in the repertoire is very high and the niche of the sport "table tennis" is laughed at by many tired. Nevertheless, we currently have more active players than ever before, even if the absolute numbers were higher for a short time. I can tell from the daily impressions delivered by the server and the revenue, which has also risen. With me it doesn't get stuck because I want to spend the money on advertising and further development.

The continuation of the game is thus, contrary to the trend, secured in the future!

The translation into the Russian language has brought us only a few new users, but every player is a gain. Here I have not invested any money in marketing yet, because it is difficult to find reasonable partners.

One of our French colleagues offered me to translate the game into French and is already working on it. I think there is more potential for new players there. Here I would like to thank Jeff.

Not only are the numbers of players delighted, but the game itself is extremely stable! We were able to prevent the duplicate calculations by some security measures and the new server is so fast that the calculations now need much less time despite the increased number of players. The postponement of the award calculations naturally also contributed to this. We will deal with the few open bugs this year, but these are not particularly tragic anyway.

Then I come to the things on our agenda. When exactly these will be implemented, I announce with the announcement of the respective update:

• Translation into French
    • Vouchers for "old users" not only to win new customers
    • social logins
    • The clan system we have a lot of respect for its implementation, which is why they like to push it.
    • Implementation of some of your suggestions in the forum, e. g. scoutskilling, special training settings, spying out clubs, adding tables to other leagues, etc.
    • possibly an iOS app. This is very complex and therefore it is necessary to find both the capital and someone who implements it well and at a price that is affordable for me, therefore with a big question mark at the moment.

In addition, we will integrate a new form of advertising that allows you to support the game financially without having to grab your own purse. These are short advertising videos, about 30 seconds long, which we want to integrate into individual areas against a small bonus ingame, and which can be clicked on (viewed) by you voluntarily. I'm still not sure where I can fit it exactly.

So, that's what it should have been for today, if there is still a need for discussion, you can open your own topic in the forum.

I would also like to thank you! The community is really helpful among each other and also for me as an operator to correct bugs and integrate new features. In my opinion, controversial topics are being discussed in a reasonable way, which I have experienced quite differently in other forums. My thanks for that!

Your Wulfman