Break-in number of teams

• Official Post

Hello,

If you have a look at the number of teams on the start page of the Tabletennismanager, you will have noticed that we have a sharp decline tonight.

The reason for this is easy to explain: I have changed the times for deleting inactive teams.

The following settings are effective immediately:

• Inactive teams are now removed from the system after 42 days (previously 90 days)
    • Not activated accounts will be deleted after 15 days (formerly 30 days)

I made this decision because I assume that most of the inactive players will be irretrievably lost after only a few days and that 42 days or 15 days is sufficient for exceptional cases that were prevented from logging in and playing along, e. g. due to holidays, illnesses, etc..

The advantage of this change is that inactive teams are replaced more quickly by new players/computer players, thus compensating for the incentive and revenue in the beginning. In addition, the number of teams on the homepage now reflects a more realistic picture.

Nevertheless, it is painful for me to see how high the take-off rate is and how badly the game is accepted. There are many factors responsible for this, which I have already mentioned in other subjects, so I do not want to repeat it here. In my opinion, the only thing that helps against this is to keep on working and optimizing the game itself, which is my job. Last but not least, the community here in the forum plays a big role to bind newcomers to the game and here again the thanks to you: I think you're doing great! Questions from newcomers are answered quickly and well, whether in German or English. Also, nobody reacts annoyed to repeat questions. Thank you!

However, the figures also show a positive trend: We have more new members per day than ever before! The reason for this is my work in marketing the app, which has gained more visibility and is responsible for the many new registrations.

Keep it up and have fun with the game!