Table Tennis Manager - Status Quo and Outlook July 2018

• Official Post

Hello,

I think before the upcoming summer slump it is fitting to say a few words about the basic situation of the table tennis manager:

I am very pleased with the development of the game and the fundamental progress we have made over the last 12 months!

We now have a healthy base of regular players who would keep the game alive for a long time to come, even if I stopped marketing. BUT I continue to devote a lot of my time to marketing measures that are probably going on unseen for you, and my goal is clear: I don't just want to maintain the status quo, I want to further increase the player numbers of the table tennis manager!

Here are some figures from the Analytics statistics of the table tennis manager:

The periods for last year and the year before last are compared. Green numbers mean an increase, red numbers a decrease in percent.

I took out the exact figures because I don't want to give too much away, but what you can clearly see is the increase in active users compared to last year.

38,79% more users and over 50% more sessions speak a clear language: The table tennis manager is on the advance! So don't let the number of teams in the game unsettle you, they will dabble below the 1,000 mark in summer, as I won't be initiating bigger marketing measures again until autumn, but it's the long-term active players who really count!

The fact that we could win so many regular players is not only my merit, but is also due to the (for me difficult to estimate) part of the community. For this I must express my thanks once again! You are active and know how to behave. New players are immediately taken care of by someone and disputes are settled in a reasonable tone. You also contribute positively to the game through your numerous suggestions and forgive my shortcomings. Thank you!

The development of the game itself is also progressing (albeit slowly) and we haven't had any major problems with the servers or the calculations for a long time.

Unfortunately, there are also a few drawbacks:

• The programmer unfortunately had to dismiss his new employee recently and is so impressed by the experience that he will not try again with anyone else. That means that developments will continue to be slow, but as several people have already said, the game depth is now very high, so it's not quite so tragic and yes, development will continue anyway, I'll make sure of that!
    • The banner revenues are dropping. Classic banner formats have been out for a long time and are always "outer". This is reflected in the CPM prices according to which I am paid. In addition, the number of banner ads has decreased, since all Premiums, including all new players who jump off quickly, no longer receive banners (unless they voluntarily decide what hardly any of the new players will do). To compensate for this, I'm working on a new idea that allows you (voluntarily) to support the game without using real money. This is my top priority at the moment in order to raise the money for further marketing measures.

So much for the current intermediate result and I wish you a carefree summer with much joy in and outside the game! ;)