Adjustments on the black market

• Official Post

Adjustments on the black market

Since the players tend to get stronger and stronger, also due to new features like the Scout Skilling, I have to adjust the black market a bit to keep it interesting.

There are the following changes:

Personnel

• The personnel has become considerably more expensive. The cost/performance ratio was much too low for me here.
    • The minimum value of a staff in the black market was raised from 105 to 110 abilities, the maximum value was left at 140 abilities.
    • The maximum age was lowered from 35 to 30 years, i.e. the personnel is now better on average, but has no higher maximum values than before.

Players

• Players now have higher average abilities
    • Skills are now one point higher on average
    • All other values have been left unchanged
    • The costs were not changed, but can reach higher maximum values by improving the values.

Rubbers

• No changes

Blades

• No changes

All values and prices in the black market are subject to a random range, i.e. both the price and the quality of the goods varies constantly and is interesting for bargain hunters.

The players still don't have the level of the top players of the Bundesliga after the change, but now they are closer.

I've already implemented the changes, as I don't like to discuss real money topics. However, I have set the probability that the black market trader will appear to 100%. So now you can check daily what he has and if it really pushes you hard, file a complaint ;)

On 01.11.2019 I reset the probability of the appearance again to the old value, then you have now scarcely 3 weeks time to look at the whole in peace.