3. nikud nikam (0) 0%
    4. my57team (0) 0%
    5. TTC Wimbledon FC (0) 0%
    6. Adega Cooperativa (0) 0%
    7. Sporting Portugal (0) 0%
    8. Harmony (2) 22%
    9. TTC AFC Wimbledon (0) 0%
    10. CandasXI (0) 0%

WIth Domac's main team Stolnopenisaci doing so in the Premier League who will be the next International team in the Premier League.

Will it be:

Glupani who have played in the Premier League 3 times although that was some time ago, with there best finish being 8th place.

STK Stolnopenisaci Domac's second team who are currently 4th in the Second Division. There best finish being 3rd place in the Second Division

nikud nikam currently in the Fourth Division. Best position being 10th in the Second Division

my57team currently in the Fourth Division. Best position being 9th in the third Division

TTC Wimbledon FC in the Fourth Division. Best position being 10th in the third Division

Adega Cooperativa in the Fifth Division. Best position being 4th in the Fourth Division

Sporting Portugal in the Fourth Division. Best position 6th in the Fourth Division

Harmony in the Fifth Division. Best position 9th in the Fourth Division

TTC AFC Wimbledon in the Fourth Division. Best Postion 1st in the Fifth Division

CandasXI in the Fifth Division. Best Position 3rd in the Fifth Division

• Many Congratulations to Domac who's second team STK Stolnopenisaci reached the Premier League meaning Domac has two teams in the Premier League this season.

Unfortunately teams Glupani, nikud nikam and CandasXI have dropped out

Meaning the rest of the top 10 International teams after Domac's are my57team, TTC Wimbledon FC, Adega Cooperativa, Sporting Portugal, Harmony, TTC AFC Wimbledon, Hacksaws and Nordic Sky.