Fehler/Bug Transferauktion

• And how is it possible that the final price is 350 k if no one else offered anything close?

My money still hasn't returned to the bank as if I was the winner of the auction for 405 k.

Really weird and I guess this might be game over for me, sooner that thought.

• And how is it possible that the final price is 350 k if no one else offered anything close?

My money still hasn't returned to the bank as if I was the winner of the auction for 405 k.

Really weird and I guess this might be game over for me, sooner that thought.

I think it’s because you can’t outbid your own bid. You can only do that if you have so much money on your account . If you bid 300,000 and then you want to raise it to 450,000 you’ll need 750,000! Only when someone else has outbid you you can bid again (if money is missing). I guess you were late. Be glad, for the money you can train yourself better:)

• Fuck it, the money is not back in the bank but I actually don't want it.

It was Stairs or nothing for me, no other scouting, training or any other bullshit. Should have just offered 500 k 5 minutes before the auction and let it be.

I just wish I didn't renew the premium.

Because the money didn't return to the bank, I couldn't raise the bit for Tipton.

If anyone wants to talk about fair game...

• You actually bid over 500,000 five minutes before the end? Then it’s a bug !

But I’m very surprised that someone has just sinked 650,000 for 2 players . . . . . . Madness . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• das wird Wulfman wohl noch auf klären können.

Aber ist natürlich wirklich blöd gelaufen jetzt.

Beim "Sieger" lag ich ja fast richtig, zumindest beim Manager😉, vielleicht klärt er ja noch auf was sein höchst Gebot war, dann ist der ärger vielleicht etwas kleiner

• No, I bid 222 222 as a starter, realised bids were coming so I raised to 405 k and couldn't raise any further.

And it seems like trying to raise in the last couple of seconds, my bid was actually lowered because once you put in the bid, your bank amount is automatically lowered. Imagine I had 250 k left, bidding 470 or 500 k doesn't work because it doesn't add up the 65 or 95 k from 405 to 470-500 k.

But the weirdest thing is the money never went back to my account so I couldn't offer for Tipton.

• I think it’s because you can’t outbid your own bid. You can only do that if you have so much money on your account . If you bid 300,000 and then you want to raise it to 450,000 you’ll need 750,000! Only when someone else has outbid you you can bid again (if money is missing). I guess you were late. Be glad, for the money you can train yourself better:)

As I read it, he didn't try to raise his bid. The 222222 had been outbid and were returned to the account. The new bid of 405000 was after that and also in time for the auction didn't end before 9.17 pm.

Only my humble 50 cents.

• 405 k was a registered bid and it was deducted from the Bank so I couldn't offer 470 k because I didn't have it left.

That's why I said my only mistake is not puting 1 offer in the amount 500 k and leave it be.

I don't think anything will change, Wulfman will say it's how auctions work and I lowered my bid myself (stupidly) but there is also the issue that money was not transferred back so I wasn't in the situation to participate for Tipton also.

• Komisch ist das Ganze. Ich habe 10 Sekunden vor Ende der Auktion 350.000 geboten und wenn ich mich nicht verguckt habe, war ich damit Höchstbietender. Habe dann auch die Nachricht bekommen, dass ich die Auktion gewonnen habe.

Allerdings wurde das Geld bisher nicht von Konto abgebucht.

• I dont like to blackmail anyone but this is a major deal breaker for me.

I guess there is a possiblity the auctions have some kind of option to lower the bid. My 470 k bid was supposed to be put in the last 3 secs in case anyone outbid my 405 k.

Possibly my mistake but then again I couldn't even participate with full amounts for Tipton.

Seems like a goodbye moment for me.

• 405 k was a registered bid and it was deducted from the Bank so I couldn't offer 470 k because I didn't have it left.

That's why I said my only mistake is not puting 1 offer in the amount 500 k and leave it be.

I don't think anything will change, Wulfman will say it's how auctions work and I lowered my bid myself (stupidly) but there is also the issue that money was not transferred back so I wasn't in the situation to participate for Tipton also.

That way, you should at least get the money back right away to have a new chance. As I said, I’m surprised that you just bought 3 players for a master team for 750. 001 €. Pay to win makes it possible and then you have to say OK if someone is willing to invest = OK. . Whether this is a real managerial success in the end is left to be seen. I am going to change my plans accordingly.

• Ich habe 350.000 für Stairs bekommen.

Über die erzielten Preise bin ich natürlich sehr glücklich, aber mir tut es gerade auch sehr leid leid, dass meine beiden Verkäufe so Probleme und verständlicherweise Frust verursachen.

Das ist nett aber nicht dein Problem. Es war wohl auch alles OK vom Ablauf und mir ist das auch schon passiert als ich mit zu niedrigem Preis gestartet bin und mir genau das dann zum anheben gefehlt hat.

Dir Glückwunsch zu den Rekordtransfers ! Schön zu sehen, dass Preise um die 400.000 € für Top Spieler bezahlt werden, dann bildet man doch gleich noch viel viel viel lieber selber aus : Günstiger 8)8)8)

• Was meinst du mit pay to win? Ich habe für die Transfers keinen Cent Echtgeld eingesetzt. Halt lange gespart. Bin mir sicher, dass ich nicht der einzige Manager bin, der 750k ausgeben kann