Update on Monday 06.09.2021

• Official Post

Hello,

finally there will be another update on Monday 06.09.2021.

On this day, we will install an extensive update with the following changes. As always, please be patient and bear with us in case of any problems that may occur.

Here are the new features:

There are three new languages: Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese

Of course, we hope that the translations will attract new players from other nations, even though the game is currently dominated by German players (with a few exceptions). Maybe that will change one day, who knows...

For cost reasons, this time the translations were done exclusively with the translation tool DeepL https://www.deepl.com (once again, my thanks to this great tool!), so please overlook the mistakes or report them to us so that we can correct them.

Social Logins implemented

We have added social logins to the registration. This means that a player can now (in addition to the previous registration) register and log in to the game via his Google, Facebook or WeChat account. This eliminates two components of registration: providing an email address and providing a password. We hope that this simplification will lower the entry hurdle for new players during registration and reduce the bounce rate.

If you have an account with one of the mentioned providers with the same e-mail address as the Table Tennis Manager and are logged in there, it will also log you in to the Table Tennis Manager, so please don't be alarmed ;), this is completely normal and no, we still don't have access to your password, neither in the Table Tennis Manager nor in one of the other providers.

Challenges optimised

We have improved the challenge section of friendly matches. There you can now see at a glance

• with which teams you last played challenges and when
    • who you have challenged (past: green flag, current: question mark with "wait for answer...")
    • who challenged you (past: red flag, current: exclamation mark with accept/reject button)
    • which league the challenger comes from
    • the date
    • you can easily challenge teams from the list again
    • you can make challengers favourites, which are kept at the top of the list (you can do this by ticking the box in front, then you get a new line with the favourite and a yellow star)
    • You can jump directly to the different results, i.e. adult, youth and fun.

System auctions are coming back

Up to now I have not set up any system auctions to avoid the accusation that only premiums are allowed to bid. We have now changed that: From now on ALL are allowed to bid on system auctions. This means that I will use them more often again without pointing them out. Absolute top players will no longer be offered, as promised, but more for lower leagues. Personnel will continue to be offered at top level. The system auctions will be highlighted in orange, very discreetly ;).

The video bonus returns as a bonus

For all those who know the feature from before: This time, however, no video will be shown that you have to watch for 30 seconds, but a new web page will be opened that can contain different information, e.g. short info about the game. In order to generate some revenue with this, advertising is played there with banner formats that are forbidden in the game, for example, overlaying advertising. Therefore, please let the page load, then you can simply close it again. I may also include affiliate banners, e.g. from Amazon, or advertising videos, depending on how it goes. So I will work on the pages over time and adapt them.

We brought the bonus back not only because of the revenue, but because it was considered a feature by some players and they were disappointed with the removal.

In the championships and cup matches, all participants are now randomly drawn

This feature has been discussed at length here on the forum and I don't want to comment further, I hope it all works out with the draws, it's basically a difficult issue.

Other new functions

• Player suspensions at the end of the season will not be carried over into the new season, but deleted instead
    • The training camp will be shortened from 6 to 5 days
    • The master points of young players are halved when they become adults
    • The club information now shows the unique number and age of the player in the player list
    • We have installed the cookie banner of another provider in order to stop the annoying multiple displays *hopefully* once and for all.

Fixed bugs

• The bats are no longer updated there after the end of the auction
    • Fixed a bug that allowed three player bans per season, please report if there is still a case that slips through
    • The ad code that was still showing ads on premiums has been removed.
    • The bug that allowed a player to be bought back into your team, which was actually forbidden, has been fixed.
    • The bug that allowed you to challenge beyond the maximum limit of 45 challenges at the end of a season has been fixed.
    • The youth coach is now correctly displayed in the auction with the designation "youth coach"
    • Official Post

So the update is online. Unfortunately, the subdomains for the new languages were not set up correctly. We have changed this, but now you have to wait until the name servers have distributed the new settings in the network, which takes up to 48 hours. But for you this is probably not so interesting and hardly bothers you.

As always, the first thing to do is to delete the cache in the browser and possibly reinstall the app.