Surprise update for St. Nicholas Day on 06.12.2021

• Hello,

Today on St. Nicholas Day you will get a surprise update from us, although actually not from me, but from our esteemed member ach_ja.

ach_ja is one of our most active players and is very involved in the forum. He also has programming skills. That's why he has offered me his help several times in developing the Table Tennis Manager, but I have always turned him down so far. This was not because I doubted his abilities, but because he is an active Bundesliga player and as such I did not want to give him access to the programming of the game. Knowing how the game is calculated and configured would, in my opinion, give him an unfair advantage as a top player and I didn't want that. Besides, I appreciate him very much for the help, bug reports and suggestions for improvement he brings to the forum and therefore I don't want to lose him as a player.

However, after a bit of consideration, we have found a way for him to contribute to the game without having access to the programming of the game, and that is through the templates. The templates simply control the display of the respective pages and do not contain any information about the calculation of the game. So he immediately got to work and implemented some of his own suggestions directly.

Here is the list of his changes:

Table

- Responsive removed (i.e. the display of the table on a mobile phone is now the same as on a desktop computer)

- Computer players greyed out

Racket parts

- Responsive removed

- expandable/collapsible top points

- Standard racket alignment set to attack

- Mark all" button

Training

- Fixed bug when recovery assigned

Auctions

- CSS changed (row display in the overview)

Challenges

- Favourites moved to top

- Favourites display only for the selected area

- Display of challenges set to a favourite

- Added "tick" to the challenges set for favourites

Games

- Selection of a team for the team game plan, with "All games" activated

Tactics

- Tactics setting for all players

Responsive removed

- Eternal table

- Squad table

- Staff auction

- Cups

- Player auction

- Player table

- Most expensive players

If you have any problems with the update or would like to thank ach_ja for it, please feel free to open a separate topic. ach_ja will react promptly.

As always:

Files have changed with the update, i.e. it may be that your browser or app does not automatically adopt these new files, but still accesses the old ones from the cache. Therefore, if you have problems, please first clear the cache or reinstall the app.

Have fun with Father Christmas ;)