Stability, progress and innovation

• Hello,

I have some good news to announce today that will bring stability, progress and innovation to the game (in my opinion) in the future.

What can it be?

I have upgraded ach_ja to the "next level". ach_ja is a very dedicated player who also has programming skills. He has already been making updates of new "templates" for a year, but that only left him the opportunity to work on the visuals and usability.

From now on, he will receive extended access to selected PHP files from me, which will allow him to go deeper into the programming of the TTM. Due to his achievements so far and his extraordinary commitment, I hereby give him this trust.

However, his access is still restricted because he can only work on the development system and not in live mode, which means I continue to load all files into the live system myself. In addition, he will not have access to the game calculations or the live database, i.e. he will not be able to view your accounts and activities, change data or intervene in the game results.

Why does he bring stability, progress and innovation to the game?

As most people know, I'm not a programmer myself, but just a normal user and strategy player. The development of Table Tennis Manager has always been linked to my inability as well as pressure. By that I mean the pressure I had to put on my freelance programmers to implement something for me. This circumstance was always quite annoying for me and became rather agonising in the end, because the already manageable motivation of the freelance programmers diminished and sometimes I had to wait weeks or even months for a reaction in communication.

With ach_ja, we now have a programmer on board for the first time who is motivated, who also knows the game very well, who brings in new ideas himself, who can implement them immediately and who is also available here in the forum as a competent contact person. He has already proven that he is good at programming.

I don't know exactly what will come in the future 😉 but I am confident that we will soon see new updates and that this step will be worthwhile for the game as a whole.

Have a great time developing the TTM further, ach_ja!

P.S. Feel free to use the "Suggestions" category to stretch it a bit 😁.