Posts by domac101

I dont want to be the additional problem and ruin the game for others.

Even if I am right about some things, there is no better solution that will fix it. I will continue with the generation I have and that will be all from me. When they retire, I will retire.

but you can consider that Thomas would buy both players and spend a million or more?

The bug didnt only affect me, it affected Sumpsi because he lost 200-300 k easy.

How come you didnt think of awarding the replica player to me for 350 001 ?

Not that I think thats fair because I dont..

Okay, you took your side, no problem.

Like I said, matter of principles. You cannot guarantee I wouldnt offer more for Stairs or Tipton, which is a huge difference.

You are not taking all into consideration so I will not participate here anymore.

Ari will be sold to the pool, account deleted.

Domac over and out..

fucking autocorrect, I meant Thomas got both players too cheap.

My plan was to buy Stairs to eliminate long term competition and my only mistake was not offering 500 k or more and win without doubt or make Thomas lose money.

Now he says he would offer more, guess what, i would too. So fuck your solutions which dont solve anything

Since I am not at home, I cannot participate in this discussion, I will be back tomorrow.

But your ideas do not solve anything. I don't want to be harsh, but it is idiotic, and the only winner here is Thomas. Nothing against, but he got two players too.

I would now spend 900 k on one player only as a fuck you to the game.

My team is ok without any of those but the principle matters.

Ich schlage vor, Wulfman lässt es wie es ist und ich lösche mein Konto.

Weil jede Alternative schlecht ist. Jetzt scheint es, als würde Thomas mehr bieten und wir beide verlieren. Der Preis steigt.

Wie gesagt, kein Problem für mich, 500 k oder mehr anzubieten, es geht nur an den verrückteren Manager.

Es gibt verschiedene Probleme:

1) Wenn Sie dem Spiel einen Spieler hinzufügen, ist die Konkurrenz größer als zuvor.

2) Thomas hat nach den Auktionen bereits andere Schritte unternommen, die er vielleicht nicht machen würde.

3) Ich habe kein Interesse daran, ohne Stairs oder Tipton im Spiel zu bleiben.

Ich dachte tatsächlich darüber nach, 750.000 oder mehr auszugeben, um beides zu kaufen und vielleicht 5-10 Meisterschaften zu gewinnen.

Außerdem wird 1 Spieltag der neuen Saison sowieso vergehen ...

Ich weiß also nicht wirklich, wie ich das lösen soll, weil Thomas es wahrscheinlich nicht akzeptieren wird, Jamie zu verlieren.

Talking about the money, half of mine was raised when I sold my whole 2nd league team in season 126.

After that I sold all my staff and played the next 10 seasons with minimum expenses, gathering about 1,2-1,3 million in the end. Some of it went back to staff and players in the meantime.

Funny part is, I use paysafe to buy premiums and the difference goes into "money". I guess that sums up to about 10 k with all premium renewals..

Money still not back :D:D:D

I dont like to blackmail anyone but this is a major deal breaker for me.

I guess there is a possiblity the auctions have some kind of option to lower the bid. My 470 k bid was supposed to be put in the last 3 secs in case anyone outbid my 405 k.

Possibly my mistake but then again I couldn't even participate with full amounts for Tipton.

Seems like a goodbye moment for me.

405 k was a registered bid and it was deducted from the Bank so I couldn't offer 470 k because I didn't have it left.

That's why I said my only mistake is not puting 1 offer in the amount 500 k and leave it be.

I don't think anything will change, Wulfman will say it's how auctions work and I lowered my bid myself (stupidly) but there is also the issue that money was not transferred back so I wasn't in the situation to participate for Tipton also.

No, I bid 222 222 as a starter, realised bids were coming so I raised to 405 k and couldn't raise any further.

And it seems like trying to raise in the last couple of seconds, my bid was actually lowered because once you put in the bid, your bank amount is automatically lowered. Imagine I had 250 k left, bidding 470 or 500 k doesn't work because it doesn't add up the 65 or 95 k from 405 to 470-500 k.

But the weirdest thing is the money never went back to my account so I couldn't offer for Tipton.

Fuck it, the money is not back in the bank but I actually don't want it.

It was Stairs or nothing for me, no other scouting, training or any other bullshit. Should have just offered 500 k 5 minutes before the auction and let it be.

I just wish I didn't renew the premium.

Because the money didn't return to the bank, I couldn't raise the bit for Tipton.

If anyone wants to talk about fair game...

And how is it possible that the final price is 350 k if no one else offered anything close?

My money still hasn't returned to the bank as if I was the winner of the auction for 405 k.

Really weird and I guess this might be game over for me, sooner that thought.