Posts by MadJack

I'll have 2 teams in the 2nd Division next season as TTC Wimbledon FC won promotion to the 2nd Division and TTC AFC Wimbledon just managed to stay in the 2nd Division. Domac's team also won promotion to the 2nd Division. He has a younger team so this is likely the season he overtakes me as top international manager.

I'm still the top International (non German) manager just about as TTC AFC Wimbledon came 5th in Division 2 North and Domac's team came 7th in Division 2 South and got relegated. However my players are old and Domac's are younger so I expect him to get back as top manager soon. TTC Wimbledon will remain in the 3rd tier.

Both my TTC AFC Wimbledon team and domac's team were top of their Divisions and will play the new season in Divisions 2 North and 2 South respectively. TTC Wimbledon FC came 3rd. While Dojidy Bialystok, Hacksaws and my57team all got relegated.

Both nano_quack and Sport Recife got relegated from the 4 tier Leagues.

With Domac back any chance of me staying as top International manager is fading fast. However for now I am making a fight of it with my Wimbledon teams 1st and 2nd in the 3rd League No.2 Division. Domac's new team is also in the 3rd League No.3 Division in 2nd place. Dojidy Bialystok are in the 3rd League in 8th place, Hacksaws are also in the 3rd League in 8th place and my57team are in 9th place in the 3rd League.

Nano_quack and Sport Recife are both in the 4th League in 8th position in there respective Divisions.

10 times Premier Division Champion Manager Domac is back and the team he started out with was relegated to the 9th Division.

How can this still be happening? Will Wolfman ever learn??

So new players note you will be relegated most likely in your 1st season. Don't worry it is part of the game it doesn't mean your a bad manager. Or doing something wrong. Don't give up the game you will get those promotions soon.

MadJack

TTC AFC Wimbledon has been in the 2nd Division 5 times now with a best place of 5th . While TTC Wimbledon FC has been in the 2nd Division twice with a best position of 9th. I'm no longer in the 2nd Division at the moment as I went through a time of not playing daily. I have no idea of how to get to the Premier Division.

The next International team into the 2nd Division was in fact TTC AFC Wimbledon followed by TTC Wimbledon FC.

my57 team and HAcksaws are both in Division 3 so could well hit Division 2 soon.

Nano_Quack are in Division 4.

While Sport Recife and Academica PVM have been in the 4th Division.

The rest of the teams have been deleted.

I now have a team in the second Division 2. North League. Therefore I thought I'd post in this not yet Premier League Managers thread. With Domac's teams now deleted I am now the highest International (non German) player in Table Tennis Manager. Over Christmas I plan to reach out to some of the International managers below me and see how they are doing and hopefully give them some tips.

Cheers

MadJack

Hi Domagoj You have been a true inspiration in game. A friend always with helpful advice. I don't know if I will ever be champion like you have been. But one of my teams looks like it will be in the Second Division next season. I'd like to wish you all the very best for your future and I'm sure you will be a Champion in whatever you decide to do next.

All the very best

MadJack

With Domac's team's doing so well in the Premier who will be the next International team to play in the second Division either North or South.

my57team best postion 9th in Division 3

TTC Wimbedon FC best postion 7th in Division 3

Hacksaws best position 10th in Divsion 3

Harmony best postion 9th in Division 3

OtarIVdudar best position 7th in Division 5

Adega Cooperative best Postion 4th in Division 4

Sporting Portugal best Postion 6th in Divsion 4

TTC AFC Wimbledon best position 10th in Divsion 3

TJ Sokol Zizkov best postion 7th in Divsion 5

Nano_Quack best psoition 3rd in Division 5

TJ Sokol Ledenice best postion 9th in Division 4

Polgardi TTC best Postion 5th in Division 5

Sport Recife best postion 9th in Division 5

Academica PVM best position 6th in Divsion 5

More fantastic play by international manager Domac.

In Season 160 Domac won 17 drew 0 and lost 1

And his second team came 3rd in the Premier League what an amazing play.

In season 161 he cam 3rd in the Premier League

In season 162 he again won the league winning 17 drew 0 lost 1

In season 163 won the Premier League won 16 drew 2 lost 0

In season 164 he won the premier league title for the 3rd time in a row and 7 times in total

won 16 drew 2 lost 0

Congratulations again go to Domac and his team Stolnopenisaci who won the Premier League Title in Season 158. That's back to back season wins.

In season 157 Domac won 16 drew 2 and lost 0

In season 158 Domac won 17 drew 0 and lost 1

Very Impressive well done Domac

Many Congratulations to Domac who's second team STK Stolnopenisaci reached the Premier League meaning Domac has two teams in the Premier League this season.

Unfortunately teams Glupani, nikud nikam and CandasXI have dropped out

Meaning the rest of the top 10 International teams after Domac's are my57team, TTC Wimbledon FC, Adega Cooperativa, Sporting Portugal, Harmony, TTC AFC Wimbledon, Hacksaws and Nordic Sky.

Thanks Buster.

And yes Wolfman of course people are leaving because of it. With 99.9% of new players leaving there has to be a problem.

And there is a difference between fighting for something and it being mission impossible.

Even if buster was the best table tennis manager player that ever lived restarting (after a break from it say) there is no guarentee that he would not get relegated. The only difference with him is that he would not care about being relegated in his first season.

I my first season my two teams came 8th and 5th. I read everything there was on the forum and watched the only video there is on the game. Looking back there is nothing I could have done to improve my 1st season results without completely wrecking my future teams chances to make higher divisions in later season.

Out of the 80 teams that joined when Ijoined none of them were left after season 5. 36 of the 80 teams were relegated in there first season ie. 45%. 12.5 % were promoted and 42.5% stayed in the same division.

However Buster started playing at or near the start of the season so his chances of relegation are higher as someone starting there the game near the end of the season can get lucky and take over a team that has already had many victories.

I'm not suggesting you weaken all low league robots but it wouldn't hurt to weaken some in the lower parts of Division 8.

At the moment someone who spends hours going though the forum and doing all the correct moves still has a very good of relegation. And someone who doesn't do so much search rightly gets relegated.

In my view all games are addictions and have to hook you in to start off with. A game that kicks you down every day in the first week or two is not going to be as addictive.

That being said out of the top 3 teams in the Premier League at the monment two of them came 9th in their first season and the other came 6th.

It's still a game though .

MadJack

WIth Domac's main team Stolnopenisaci doing so in the Premier League who will be the next International team in the Premier League.

Will it be:

Glupani who have played in the Premier League 3 times although that was some time ago, with there best finish being 8th place.

STK Stolnopenisaci Domac's second team who are currently 4th in the Second Division. There best finish being 3rd place in the Second Division

nikud nikam currently in the Fourth Division. Best position being 10th in the Second Division

my57team currently in the Fourth Division. Best position being 9th in the third Division

TTC Wimbledon FC in the Fourth Division. Best position being 10th in the third Division

Adega Cooperativa in the Fifth Division. Best position being 4th in the Fourth Division

Sporting Portugal in the Fourth Division. Best position 6th in the Fourth Division

Harmony in the Fifth Division. Best position 9th in the Fourth Division

TTC AFC Wimbledon in the Fourth Division. Best Postion 1st in the Fifth Division

CandasXI in the Fifth Division. Best Position 3rd in the Fifth Division

Welcome Buster

Yes it is normal for a new player to lose to robots. And many get relegated in their 1st season and lose heart.

However being regelated in your 1st season is no bad thing. In your 2nd if you were regelated in the 1st you will more than likely beat the robots teams around you and come 1st or 2nd thereby gaining win bonuses and money for doing well in the 9th division.

yours

MadJack

Many Congratulations to Domac and his team Stolnoperisaci

Who cam third in the Bundesliga/Premier League in Season 146

and

Second in the Bundesliga/Premier League in Season 147.

wow way to go Domac