Posts by HugoSousa

Somos campeões? FIM DA 147ª TEMPORADA [PT/ENG]

#RazerBlazer #tenisdemesa #tenisdemesa #managergames #Tabletennis #managergames #Tabletennis #pingpong

---------- ---------- do Canal de Boas-Vindas

Meu nome é Hugo (RazerBlazer) Sousa jogou vários jogos para pc, mas com a partida do jogo Athletics Mania/Table Tennis Manager só agora eu só dedico o canal a esses jogos e bem-vindo ao World of Athletics Mania/Table Tennis Manager

Boa tarde meus queridos treinadores,

Hoje o vídeo fala sobre o final da temporada e eu mostro aqui as estatísticas que usei e também como consegui nesta temporada. Vamos parar pela classificação
    dos atletas em nosso campeonato A ideia do vídeo é ajudá-lo a entender melhor sobre o jogo e espero que ele lhe dê uma visão melhor do que o jogo é para você.

DEIXE SEUS COMENTÁRIOS EM QUALQUER PERGUNTA!

VEJA AQUI
    O JOGO: https: http://www.tabletennismanager.com/? R...

[PT] Boa Tarde meus caros treinadores,

Hoje o vídeo fala como sobre a final de época e mostro aqui as estat sticas que usam e também como geri esta temporada. Vamos dar uma passada pelo
    ranking dos atletas em nosso campeonato A ideia do vídeo é vos ajudar a entender melhor sobre o jogo e espero que consiga dar um melhor vis ao que é o jogo para vos.

DEIXEM OS VOSSOS COMETA-RIOS SOBRE QUALQUER MISSÃO-O!

AQUI PODE ACEDER AO
    JOGO:https://www.tabletennismanager.com/?r...

Hi All

My name is Hugo Sousa as some already know here and representative of Falcons TTC.

Today I bring an idea to discuss here with the community members about a tournament that Falcons TTC want to create as a Falcons TTC tournament. This Tournament took me 2 months to prepare and study all the possible ways to be able to organize in the best way, of course it is also necessary for the community to want to participate. I know that there may be teams from the first division against teams from the amateur league playing against each other, but that would not be the problem because everything has a form of selection.

I'll leave something below that can be seen from the idea.

ORGANIZATION:

Tournament Format:

(1) 1 group of at least 4 teams to hold the tournament.

(2) maximum of 4 groups of 4 teams.

(3) Games all in Fun Challenge.

(4) One-handed games.

(5) Passes the first 2 to the next stage and the last two to a losing team stage.

(6) Teams that are in "home" format make the invitation.

(7) There will be an Internal Ranking of Falcons TTC Tournaments.

Comment here who could have been interested in something so competitive in a more fun way and some of your ideas that we can discuss.

This is just an example:

TTC Falcons, once again champions. We went up to 4. District Division 2, we continue our journey with young players with little experience. We haven't managed to grow the squad yet, we used some borrowed players to help achieve the desired results.

This season will be more difficult because we know that over the years and as we are a new team we still don't have the things we want for our formation well defined. But we have two coaches and a Stamina coach. Next season two is to earn money to buy a scout and expand the hall.

Some better days for this team?

We will fight hard to reach the climb in the next two seasons knowing that it will be very difficult.

Our player on loan Rafa Mendoza managed to help the team achieve our goals and also at the individual level won a 3 place in the

Championship (Singles) Position 3.

TTC Falcons wish the best of luck for their new season with their team and we look forward to seeing them in the future.

best regards

Good Season to All

TTC Falcons The district 2 division will play 1 game to end season 138 and our team has 17 victories with which everything suggests that the TTC falcons win the championship without defeats.

2 seasons very well worked by this direction and in technical command our Coach Hugo Sousa leading our team to win two championships in a row.

We hope for another match tomorrow and good luck for those who have difficult games.

A hug

Greeting

Hello everyone good night!

My project in the game continues, I believe my team has everything it takes to win League: 7. District Division 3.

There were some changes in the team with the entry of two players on loan, where we also loaned two players to the team (SV Sala 2) that plays in 2. League South: MONTEIRO Joao

GARDOS Robert

it is with great pride that we see two of our players playing at such a high level

I hope you guys give me this support.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FALCTTC

Thank you all.:thumbup:

Good Morning People from the world of table tennis

Today I bring in the condition of my project a new aspect of it.

Youtube Channel:

In this phase I will start #Episode 1 (The beginning of everything)

This is our Serie (The beginning of everything) Being #Episode 1 serie will take about 18 days. Where every day I will post a vidio of the respective day.

I hope you like it and leave that like to support the channel

Falcons TTC is a team of virtual table tennis from the game Table Tennis Manager, this is our channel where we will show our games that we make for the league.

We are currently in the league: League: 14. Amateur League 1 of the season: 137. Season.

We aim to climb the leagues until we get to the top of the game, it will take a few months but we believe we did it.

In the future I want to do some tutorials on how I brought the half team to glory.

I hope you guys give me this support and subscribe to the channel.

Thank you all.:thumbup:

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I bring the edition of the day 28-05-2020

Table Tennis Manager Newspaper the newspaper of our game today the funny aspects of our newspaper. Monteiro Joao got in trouble with one of the fans of the opposing team, see what he commented on that subject.

Here I leave you the 2nd edition:

Anyone who wants me to do something about their team contact me.

You can see the newspaper here: https://www.facebook.com/FALCTTC

Thank you

:thumbup:

Good afternoon everyone again.

I bring here a new part of making this a little more interesting.

Table Tennis Manager Newspaper the newspaper of our game, to all teams that have a page on facebook or elsewhere and want something from their son-in-law, I can do it. just contact me.

Here I leave you the first edition:

interview the Falcons TTC team.

Thank you

Hello

To all Table Tennis Manager coaches!

My name is Hugo Sousa 30years, I'm a table tennis coach in real life, I'm from the Azores / Portugal

With this pamdemia, Table Tennis is a little still, as our animal for the sport is eating us inside, I found this fantastic game. With that I create a virtual team, that is my Table Tennis Manager team. Call: Falcons Table Tennis Center, I create a facebook page so that people can see our game and follow my team that will fight to reach the first league. Let's say it is a virtual world of Table Tennis. I challenge everyone to go through my page and leave your like and give your support for this project. I would like to see the other teams with the same project so that we can see a little of the work of each team and have more supporters in the game.

We will promote our game more all together we can have more active players and still manage to improve the game.

Today our team is introduced to all your partners and fans.

We have very strong players for this league division: 14. Liga Amadora 1 this season: 137. Season

Goals for this season: it is clearly the rise of the division and with our team it will not be a problem for us. We still dream of this season’s title

Seasonal sponsors: is Sponsor

Championship bonus 353 €

Win bonus € 53

Non-relegation bonus132

Duration until the end of the season

Our team is young but with a lot of potential

Players for this season:

WANG Hao, 16 Years

WANG Liqin, 16 Years

SCHLAGER Werner, 16 Years

GARDOS Robert, 21 Years

MONTEIRO Joao, 23 Years