Posts by Jim_Duggan

Hi

I'm sure you guys are aware, but there appears to be a problem with the overnight game/match update; it has been going for over four hours now.

The new server has recently sped the match calculations up to a matter of minutes, so I want to say what a brilliant job was done there. However, I think this is linked to the latest update. Something has been affected. Likely it's the 'error' function being switched on.

Anyway, I know you will get it sorted, I have absolute faith in you! Wulfman and all game devs/staff.

Great game, been loving it for over 3 years now and no signs of stopping. Even though I've never gotten further than the National Division level! ;(

:D

Hi

I'm sure you guys are aware, but there appears to be a problem with the overnight game/match update; it has been going for four hours now.

The new server has recently sped the match calculations up to a matter of minutes, so I want to say what a brilliant job was done there. However, I think this is linked to the latest update. Something has been affected.

I know you will get it sorted, I have absolute faith in you! Wulfman and all game devs/staff.

Great game, been loving it for over 3 years now and no signs of stopping. Even though I've never gotten further than the National Division level! ;(    :D

Yes fair enough.

I'm not here to add stress to anyone!

I know Wulfman provides an excellent game here, possibly at the expense of his own life. I don't want, for a second, for you guys to think I'm not grateful :)

I wish all of the game developers nothing but good feelings, and I know you guys only want the best for all your players. Persevere, because the new server is a brilliant step forward!

Yeah, Speed Game has unfortunately come to a stand still.

I set my alarm to get up for it as well!!

I'm sure these are just teething issues, and it will be sorted out.

Please let us poor souls who intended to see the speedgame through to the end that we might get some compensation?

Your game is great otherwise, and the site has been running quicker since the recent installation of a new server.

It might be using the programming for the everyday, seasonal game and has paused at what it considers the end of the season, and is now taking a two day break!

Keep working on it guys, you'll get it sorted :)

Hi all

I accept all challenges, adult and youth (although not automatically, so bear with me) and send challenges back. The more the merrier!

My teams are also made up of homegrown or pool talent only, no buying from Auctions or Black Market, I think that's cheating. Just buying in players that are unbeatable ruins the game. Look at some of the teams in the top 20 - team average abilities of 170! That's black market and means we will never be able to get anywhere near the Premier League when playing the way I do; which is playing the game properly. Instead of doing what they do and just buy their way to the top (which can be expensive) I play the actual game as it was intended - i.e., obtaining new youths, bringing them through with some extra training and youth matches and preparing them for the senior league, whilst also doing your best to compete with your senior team in the main game.

Some players want to bypass the 'game' element and go straight to the top, which ruins it for real players. 170 average, I mean really....

Anyway, rant over, said my piece now! Send your challenges guys and see you soon!

Jim (Hacksaws - 12 Div 1)

Hi

I just lent a player. i can integrate him in my line up but i cannot set his training program since he does not appear in the training menu. is there anything i could do to change that?

No. The player that you loaned is still part of their squad, therefore is still trained by them and they have control of any skill allocations also. Same as if it was the other way around. If you loan a player out, you still have control of the player, you have just loaned him for games to the other team; you still decide his training and skill points. Hope this helps!