Posts by MadJack

Hello all just finished my first Speedgames today. And finshed in the Premier League in both Server 1 and Server 2.

TTC AFC Wimbledon spend two season in the Premier League and finished 10th.

While Crazy_United spend five seasons in the Premier League and finished 6th.

Also I just wanted to thank domac for all the help he has given me so far.

Cheers

MadJack

Hi all

I am about to play my first ever speedgames on server 1 and 2 and was hoping someone might have some tips.

On Server 1 my aim is to experience life in the 2 Divison either North or South and to ultimately finish in the 3rd tier Divison as the least.

On Sever 2 my aim is to experience life in the Premier League and to ultimately finish in the 2 Division league 2 North or South.

Cheers

MadJack

Also at present I can only play one of the three friendly matches per day. Someone did try to explain this on the French Forum but I still do not understand.

Thanks for the Welcome, What is the benefit of playing the speedgame? Also someone Challenged me but as I had already played a computer team today I couldn't accept the challenge, the challenge was in the end withdrawn but I can't tell who Challenge me. Cheers MadJack

Hi All

New player MadJack here. I seem to win my home games but lose my away matches. I have not really played friendly matches as I am worried about losing stamina. If I put friendly matches to passive will that stop the stamina loss. In league matches should i put it to extremely offense in tactics? Whats the best way to get stamina back up.

And any others tips would be cool too.

Cheers

MadJack