Posts by Ganadriel

Hello guys,

Long time since I haven't posted on the forums but I am still playing daily!:love:

Now, I managed to bring up two decent 16-year-olds (soon to to be 17) with 77 and 83 skills (destined to change as time passes - sadly only through training so they don't really get game time experience). If you are interested in them I put them up daily on the trading market, but if you are interested but don't find their current price attractive, let me know and maybe we can make a deal.

Best regards,

Gana

Hello guys,

I have a slight issue with the stamina of my players and was wondering of ways to increase it. I have all my players with at least 1 skill in "Leg Work". I was wondering if they lose stamina for the daily training they are doing as well? I just can't seem to get them above 20 stamina, although I haven't done any special training or tournaments with them. I also have a very high skilled stamina trainer, and still doesn't help.

Hello,

I have a question regarding new skills on a player:

I have a player with 100% skill Progress. Will he randomly get a skill next day or do I have to do something to assign a skill to him?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I my name is Peter, I am 24 years old from Romania. My native language is Hungarian, but I speak three languages fluently. I also learnt German for about 8 years in school, I can understand quite a lot, but as I haven't used it at all, I forgot how to speak in German completely;(. I work as a programmer and I am a gamer at the same time (crazy combo).

I am a great fan of playing table tennis but every now and then, I am also watching some European or World Championships. When I was younger I followed a World Championship and I was rooting for Timo Boll, ever since, he was one of my favorite sports figures and actually his post on Facebook got me to this game.

I've played the game for about 2 weeks now and I am really fond if it. Looking to meet more managers as I am still new to the game, I am always looking for good advice and good fun. Also, still need at least three more managers to share friendly games with :love:. Looking forward for a long stay here.

Nice to meet you all!;)

Hello,

I noticed an issue in the English version of the forums. If I go to edit my profile, some fields, instead of the translation, contain texts such as "wcf.user.option.option34".

I don't think this is intended.:)

I found another issue regarding translations:

If i go to Player Pool, click on a players name that has special skills a new window will pop up with that players Bio. If I mouse over the special skills, the window that describes what skills he has and on what level, the texts of these skills appear in German.

It might also appear in other places in the same context, but I didn't check.

So, I sent my players on a Pause after the end of season, and for three days, they seem to have been there. I can't change their status (so they are still on Pause), and I can't train them, due to this.

Is there a way to stop them from being on a recovery, or does it automatically come off, after I play my first game in the new season?

Best regards,

Ganadriel

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what are good skills to pick for low-skilled/new players? I don't really know what are their benefits, so if someone could make a skill-by-skill analysis regarding their pros and cons, that would be awesome :)

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Ganadriel

Hello,

I noticed an issue with translations from German to English when my players are on a break.

I sent all my players on a "Pause" and if I go to "Training" tab, their text says "Erholung wurde zugewiesen." instead of the English version of it.

Best Regards,

Ganadriel