Posts by domac101

Hat jemand einen erwachsenen Spieler muss die Nationalliga zu leihen?

Vielleicht jemand, der 16-20 Jahre alt ist und Match-Erfahrung braucht. Oder älter, spielt keine Rolle ..

Zumindest jemand, der gut genug ist, um einige Doppelspiele und gelegentliche Singles zu gewinnen.

Ich kann Liga, Freundschaftsspiele und sowohl Pokal- als auch Meisterschaftsspiele anbieten.

Zumindest jemand, der gut genug ist, um einige Doppelspiele und gelegentliche Singles zu gewinnen.

Kontakt - domac101, Stolnopenisaci

Vielen Dank

Youngster für die nächste Saison, erwartete durchschnittliche Fähigkeit 46, Erfahrung 11, Kondition 105-110..

Bundesliga oder 2. Liga, Freundschaftsspiele> 30 und Meisterschaftsdoppel sind mehr als genug

Vielen Dank

Leider habe ich einige falsche Schritte gemacht, so dass ich in den nächsten 4-5 Saisons nicht so wettbewerbsfähig sein werde.

Aber bald hoffe ich ... Ich genieße das Spiel und mag die Tatsache, dass es viele wichtige Details zu beachten gibt.

Leah Altman ist im Verkauf, immer noch gut und hat ein paar gute Jahre vor sich. Zu gut für die 3. Liga, alle Siege im Einzel..

Koki Niwa auch ein erfahrener Spieler, immer noch ziemlich gut.

Suche nach einem erwachsenen Spieler für Darlehen, 16-20 Jahre alt

Wenn jemand in die 2. Liga verleihen möchte, FS, Pokal, Meisterschaft und Ligaspiele könnte ich anbieten

kontaktiere mich ingame - Domac101

Ich suche einen Jugendspieler für die 3. Bezirksdivision.

Er würde mindestens 20 Ligaspiele, Freundschaftsspiele und alle Jugend Cups und Meisterschaften spielen ... Kondition, Fähigkeit 40-45 +

PM ich ingame Domac101 - Team Sesvete Culinec, oder hier im Forum ..

Sara Spoljar for sale.

There is potential to make a pretty decent player in the future. Right now suitable for District Divison 1 and lower but, with proper care, possibly a nice player even for the 2nd League. I would develop her myself but I made a mistake in planning and already have 4 players to raise for the future.

Asking price is much lower than investments into special training and that hurts me the most. 11750 is definitely a bargain price.

Thanks Sebert for taking the lead...:thumbup: I'll start my own story, pretty short story but..

My main team was supposed to be STK Stolnopenisaci but I wanted to have a good start to the game so badly that I made so many mistakes in my first 2 days:D, I guess that happens a lot. Tried to get as much information as possible from the forum but my deutsch is pretty bad and I didn't really know anybody that played to give me some real tips. So I decided to set up another team to start over (Stolnopenisaci) and use team STK Stolnopenisaci as a tester for different strategies.

Anyway, I figured talent is pretty important so I bought some 16 year old players from the pool to develop them for my teams. Unfortunately, I didn't know how much new managers can learn from Speedgame so it took a couple of weeks before I played it for the first time.

Meanwhile, learned a lot through speedgames, also met some great managers like Spendlove , Sebert and others who have helped me through advice and player loans and everything was just set in motion..

Decided pretty early to develop players for the future, setting up a long term strategy which would/will bring me up to the 2nd League so I can use that position to develop better players and maybe get into the Bundesliga some day. Since I'm currently in my 9th season, there are just some obstacles I cannot jump over (finance, staff number, etc.) so I make some mistakes but I've got enough patience to see things through. Every couple of days I rethink the current strategy and think whether I should somehow shorten the process and try to attack the 2nd League earlier.

I'll be more specific next time, when my strategy comes under a bigger test:)

I'm opening the transfer auction thread in english for international managers. I hope there are more managers willing to connect and communicate in english..

As a start, I have a 17 year old player with 70+ ability, experience and stamina, 4 skills, talent 22... I'll put her for sale in a couple of days, after the sponsorship money kicks in...

I'm open for negotiations through personal messages both ingame and on forum...

Sebert

Ganadriel is talking about Server 2... :)

I'm actually thinking about opening such thread for Server 1 so international players/managers can offer their players freely..Even though there hasn't been much between us "foreigners".

Erfahrener Spieler zum Verkauf

Perfekte 16: 0 Punkte in Einzelspielen, Regional Liga (Einstellungen nie bei Angriff)

Keine Rentenankündigungen

Gut genug für die Regionalliga, sogar National mit 34 Jahren.

Sichere Wahl für den letzten Schub für Aufstieg oder Vermeidung von Abstieg.

Tian Yuan, 18 skills, Preis 17000 €

Thnx for the advice but...I often come across such players by accident when players make a deal between themselves but mistime the deal (sorry Clemz0r).

Maybe someone got promoted and wants to play with youngsters this season or something like that. I know players like that aren't often available for loan but it happens.

I wouldn't mind if the player has 80 average ability but 120+ experience, practically any combination av.ability + experience > 200

If there's something to add to the conversation, please do it over the personal message to avoid further spamming of the topic, thanks :)

Since I don't speak German well enough, I'd like to start the communication for others in the same situation.

I'm looking for a player with 100+ ability and experience, extreme attack option not neccesary but enough stamina to play on attack setting occasionally...

Contact both here and ingame, thanks in advance :)

Languages both english and german are ok, google translate helps..

Question about special training and training camp. I've read the pros and cons about each type of training but I haven't found all the answers.

Do they depend on the staff/coaches in the club, competition level/league or something else? Meaning, are they more efficient if there are more coaches with higher abilities or it doesn't affect special training or camp?